[Spridgets] Bugeye straps & buckles...

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 21:43:36 MDT 2008

Well Leo,  I don't think it's your analness.

I am aware of McGregor and I have purchased from some items from Collins in the past,
However, I was unaware that they carried the the stow straps.

So tell me, which aspect of yourself  do you think prevents a simple ,
courtious response of :
"Hey Dean, I think I can save you some time, I believe McGregors has a very good
reproduction stow strap." ?