[Spridgets] asking for smoking Engne advice

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Thu Aug 14 14:01:10 MDT 2008

Well folks,

I asked for it *and* I got it
Answers were varied, some were as follows;
 - What was I doing to the car to make it smoke - erotic connotations ??
Hmmmm!!
 - How to inhale the smoke - with and without a Hookah!
 - Use the patch - but where to put it -- DON'T ANSWER THAT!!!!
 - Start it every day - cheapest solution
 - Oil building up in the rocker cover - I can hear oil dribbling into the pan
when I shut the engie off..
 - replace the valve stem seals - I guess this means draining the coolant
and pulling the head  ;-((

Looks like I'm stuck with trying the last item, as a first stab...

Thank you all...  ;^))

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

The Original Point and Click  --- Smith and Wesson....