[Spridgets] asking for smoking Engne advice

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 14 12:23:33 MDT 2008

I think that you have misunderstood.  You don't roll it in paper.  It's a
pipe mechanism.  The mouthpiece can be found at the back of the car.
Careful to inhale only, ... you wouldn't want to blow up the engine.

Rolling the engine can cause headaches.  Maybe I did it wrong when I rolled
my 'B engine.  It was attached to the car at the time.

----Original Message Follows----
From: shelden3 at pldi.net

I just have to ask...but how do you find papers large enough to roll your
engine? And does one filter that or use a non-filter? Then how well do
they burn, once you do get them lit?  Again, just had to ask.

Charlie