[Spridgets] Holy Sprite update and Plea!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:22:49 MDT 2008

Spridgeteers,

The Holy Sprite continues its eastward trek. I talked with Mike Osipik this
afternoon and they were on their way home in Kansas City after dropping off
the Holy Sprite with David Lieb and Trish Finn in the St. Louis area. As you
can see in the pictures <http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100141> the Kansas City
Healey Club pulled the engine and tranny last night at their monthly
meeting. Lee Fox now has the lump as David and Trish head for Indianapolis
to meet John Kuzman for the next leg!  I've put a link to the picture
gallery on the page at <
http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/Holy_Sprite.html> and will add a
link from the Sprite - Midget Club home page at <
http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>

I also talked with Frank again tonight to try to help fill in the condition
of the car. It is actually in pretty good shape compared to a lot of the
rust heaps we've all seen!  We do need to find a grill for it though. Who's
got a spare grill hanging around?  We can polish it up...

Also, Frank informs that we still have a ways to go on financial donations
in order to buy the needed parts that we can't cannibalize. Remember, you
can get a once in a lifetime "Holy Sprite" T-shirt for a $50 donation to the
cause. Either print the form at: <
http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/help.pdf> and mail it, or send
your $50 donation for Father Jack's Sprite to Frank's PayPal at
Spritenut at comcast.net.

Keep those cards and letters comin' in, folks!!   ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim