[Spridgets] Holy Spirite trailer

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 21:46:08 MDT 2008

Jim,

Not true.

When we do the South West Unique Little Car Show here in California we have
never had less then 50 of them at the show. There was 76 at one meet. So there
is people that are very into these cars. Most of them look better then new.
There is a big demand for these cars in most areas. I went to the National
event to help when it was in Chicago. One of my friends is a chapter president
and asked me to help with the show. There was over 300 of them showed up from
all over the USA. I would say they are as popular as any of our British cars.
Most shows out here you are lucky if you can get that many of all British
makes at the show.

Vigil