[Spridgets] 73 Midget for sale

Hank Beck tnhotairpilot at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 20:30:05 MDT 2008

I have a 73 Midget that I need to move. It is a basket case right
now. I have a 1275 & 1500 engine, The gearbox from the 1500 is still
together & the gearbox from the 1275 is in pieces. I have the front
suspension from a 76 Midget, Rear suspension, doors, steering rack,
hood, rear deck lid & other assorted parts. I'm asking $1500 for
everything I have. Pictures available on request. Help me get this to
a home that will get this car back on the road. Have clear title, so
get in touch.

Hank
Chattanooga, TN