[Spridgets] Holy Spirite over the Continental Divide

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Tue Aug 12 12:16:01 MDT 2008

I have thought about it quite a few times but I will let them live for now ;^)).  I guess that it was odd that you never hear the Big Healey folks belittling their Healeys.  I know Frank sure likes Big Healeys.

I don't like yard art like pink flamingos and stuff either.  All of the cutesy little named Sprites.  Oh how sweeeeet. . . . .

Mike c