[Spridgets] [Thicko] one of youse guys needs this guy

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Aug 12 05:17:45 MDT 2008

The story is, he's been at the shelter for nearly a year. The problem is,
he's very untrusting, and shows fear and aggression in the cage, and people
pass him by. You take him for a walk, and after about 2 minutes, he begins
to trust you. 5 minutes after that, he stops every time you stop, and he
looks up and you like" what's next?". He deserves a good home. If I didn't
already have 5 dogs already, he'd be home with me.