[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Information

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 22:40:26 MDT 2008

For Pete's sake, Ed. Since when does it make more sense write a check to you
so you can write a check to Frank?

Everyone just send your donations straight to Frank. PayPal accounts have
been free for years. If Ed has an overwhelming urge to buy a domain name and
waste hours on it that's up to him but it doesn't mean the rest of us have
to use it when direct contact to Frank is easily available and free.

Who cares who did what first. Why should we be silly when we can be smart.

Get a life, Ed.

Jim