[Spridgets] stuck needle message found

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 10:46:57 MDT 2008

I found the message on my carb see below:

List & Frank,
Frank you were right about my carburetor the needle on one float assembly
keeps sticking to the top of the housing, I can free it with compressed air
but then it sticks up again. How can I get that to slide up and down freely
without buying a new set of needles right away (I am guessing that I am
using the proper terminology correct me if I'm wrong)? I see in the Moss
catalog they sell a needle & seat set but they also list a Grose Jet, as a
superior replacement. What is your opinion as well as the group's opinion?
Thanks in advance & sorry if I haven't been keeping up with the list mail,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner