[Spridgets] Holy Spirite Handoff

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Fri Aug 8 11:30:05 MDT 2008

>I went out and bought an adapter tonight to convert my 6-wire round trailer
> light connector on the tow vehicle to flat-4 for the trailer.

I have a Dodge minivan that is not really supposed to tow much without an
oil cooler.  I don't doubt it can tow a Spridget, and I can get a receiver
from the Whitney catalogue.  But I will have to cut into the wiring
somewhere to put in a socket for a connector.  Does anyone have any
recommendations on the best place to cut into the wiring?

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY