[Spridgets] Holy Spirite.............

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:50:10 MDT 2008

Talked to Bob and Buster about 50 minutes ago and they were just finishing
up the trailer.  Bob says he will leave in the morning for Glen's place.  I
asked about a trailer spare tire and they will send size info shortly via
email. I'll have a tarp and some binder twine to send along with the Holy
Sprite in case of rain and we'll have a lug wrench and spare 1 7/8" ball to
go along with the *package*.

Mike Osipik from the Kansas City Austion Healey Club will take the *package*
from me in Topeka, Kansas noon on Tuesday and deliver to David Lieb in St.
Louis on Wednesday I think. The Kansas City Club meeting is Tuesday evening
and Mike has advertised a "visitor" passing through the area for their
meeting. Pretty funny...  They won't be expecting the "Holy Sprite" rolling
in as a visitor!  ;-)

Once again, everyone please copy me <bmwwxman at gmail.com>, and Larry Macy <
lmacy at phillymgclub.com> with pictures and a few paragraphs of narrative
concerning your leg of the journey. Larry will post online info and I will
prepare the scrapbook and DVD for Father Jack.

Cheers!!
Jim

On 8/7/08, Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:

> Glen Byrns wrote:
> > Its 4:45 Thursday Aug 7th.  Is Bob on the road?  Is he about to pull up
> > my door and begin a great story?  Quivering with ..............
> >

> Bob & Buster just called me about an hour ago. They are still putting
> the trailer together.
> I think Bob is departing Buster's in the morning, I may be wrong.
> Glen, if possible, remove the wide wheels and bolt the car to the
> trailer with some 1/2" bolts thru the floor.
> Strategically drill the holes to act as drain hole in the future, or at
> least so I can put a plug in them.
> Axle straps too.
> David can take the wheels out of the car when it's his turn.
> Any takers on the 1500 lump? if it makes it to Jersey, maybe Macy or
> Chris King want it?
> I sure don't need another 1500 taking up space.
>

> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Cheers!!