[Spridgets] Bluesmen, Now Brett Favre -- still no LBC

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Aug 7 19:25:15 MDT 2008

> But, now, I want to start another one.  Peter C. and I agree that the G.B.
> Packers are idiots for letting Brett Favre out of their slimy little
> hands.
> What say you?

I am with you. What football player, if pressed for an answer, does NOT feel
like retiring at the end of the season? What glory the Packers have been
able to garner since the days of Bart Starr has been largely due to Brett
Favre IMHO. I am not a GB fan. Im not really a fan of anybody anymore. I
woulda liked to have seen the looks on the faces of some of my GB fan
friends to see BF QB for the CB, however...