[Spridgets] 1959 Berkeley SE 492 Roadster

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Wed Aug 6 18:36:36 MDT 2008

What I like about wikipedia is that you can 1) edit it, and 2) go look
to see who has changed the article. Most of the names mean nothing to
me, but I have found a few folks I know. (Hit the History tab)

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a
parked car.