[Spridgets] pinking problem - actually clutch??

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Tue Aug 5 11:00:38 MDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I am just coming into this on the late end.  I am wondering what brought all of these clutch problems on?  Were clutch parts mixed and match and wound up differently from what was originally engineered to work together?  This is probably a stupid question but  . . . wouldn't it have been easier to use what parts are supposed to go together?

Mike C