[Spridgets] help getting "it" home?

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 4 17:08:57 MDT 2008

no , contrary to most thoughts about my whereabouts , i'm not dead!  LOL!  very much alive trying to move my "fleet" of stuff much closer to kevin than he knows! *wink*(yes larry , all of it! ;)  )
i have an engine block sitting at jay's place for way too long now.  it's too heavy for me to afford to get it shipped and too far with today's gas prices to go myself and retrieve it.  can anyone help convey it towards my central eastern pennsylvania location?
i'd love to relieve jay of it if at all possible , and i kinda need it..
any assistance would be greatly apreciated!

chuck
same darn bugeye since 1974......