[Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" Pictures & DVD

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:36:22 MDT 2008

Sorry.  No such guide exists.  These are the shots put up by the commercial
photog that did the shoot. No attempt by him to identify everyone as he
didn't know anybody anyway....  You'll just have to guess.  I'll give you a
hint. I'm the tall, muscular, good looking guy with the beautiful
Midget....    ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Timothy H. Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu> wrote:

> At 05:02 PM 8/4/2008, tinydog at snet.net wrote:
> >tinydog is wondering:
> >
> >Is there is who's-who guide to the cars and their owners?
>
> Ya, I agree. You can't  tell the players without a scorecard!
>

> Tim Collins
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/

Cheers!!
Jim