[Spridgets] EAA Air Show

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Aug 3 22:09:41 MDT 2008

<<My bro says we have never run out of beer
before, but we did this time with an hour to go.>>

You just got LUCKY, Larry!!!

I was gonna sneak in to your gig, but had a REALLY bad Friday nite and did
not go to bed until a tad after 8:00AM and up at 3:30PM<VBF>!!  Fri**in'
drugs<F>!!

Had I made it, woulda been SEVERAL hours BEFORE the "...with an hour to
go."!!!  LOL

I HAVE made the EAA event around a dozen time and have NEVER been
dis-appointed!!!!  Just UN-real!!!  The SST fly-by IS one I will NEVER
forget!!!  One w/nose 'dropped' and one with 'correct' configuration!!!!
Or previous to the SST by a couple years, the DC-8 (with a LOAD of Execs
aboard) doing the med. speed fly-by with max climb out followed by the
full-bore 'speed-by'!!!  Again, un-real!!!!

Camped on the SW corner and to this day do NOT believe the number of
gyro-copters 'buzzing' around at dusk!!!  Like gnats!!! <VBG>!!

Damn, it was fun!!!