[Spridgets] More on the Holy Sprite

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 18:44:19 MDT 2008

At a family function tonight I was talking about the Holy Sprite and
it's trek across the USA.
A non family member who I know very well whipped out $100 bucks and said
here you go!
I just bout a couple tires for the project.
Now I did not ask for anything but I did say everybody is donating their
tow vehicles, time and money and he just felt like he had to help out.
So talk it up at your Bar-B-Qs, who knows, maybe people will dig out
hundred dollar bills! But $10s will do too :)
On a side note, it seems the 1098 flywheel groove is the mark not to
exceed when you have it resurfaced.
Some guys have grooves, others do not. Maybe the do nots have been cut.
The groove is outside the clutch disc so it can't hurt anything.
I did manage to clean and paint the engine, new valve cover tags, fresh
oil filter and thermostat so it will be ready to run once it goes in.
Brake drums are all clean and powder coated, along with a few other
bits. I just need the car ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ