[Spridgets] Kool!

Steven Michelsen stevenm at optonline.net
Fri Aug 1 09:50:59 MDT 2008

not gonna say.  It worked fine for me at home with my cable modem.  Don't
know how it's done but it sure is clever.  Try again.  Your name goes on the
first line, and someone else's name goes on the second.   Then hit
'Vizualizar' to watch the video.  Don't need to do the email address lines.

http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br/

Steve