[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Fri Aug 1 06:26:01 MDT 2008

On Aug 1, 2008, at 3:54 AM, spridgets-request at autox.team.net wrote:

> We lived on Amazon Road in Mohegan Lake in '67. Drove a Corvair in
> those
> days, and had to get thru snow up to the belly pan one night.
>
> chuck

Ah Corvairs - one of the best (winter) cars I have ever owned. Could
drive that puppy anywhere.

I owned three - a '61 and a '64 Monza Coupes and a Lakewood ( a
wagon ) - sold them all for my '41 Indian. I still have some misc.
parts laying around if anyone is interested.

-m