[Spridgets] Different brake question

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sat Apr 26 15:43:25 MDT 2008

David,
It's been a good many years since I've rebuilt a brake M/C, on a dual
circuit BL system.  The "tool" that I used to find to be very effective,
for holding the "cup" against the spring, and away from the clip was the
towing eye, which is/was bolted to the front bumper mounts on.......I
forget which years...got mine from my mid-'74 BGT.
After you get that one off, you're going to need some extra long reach
circlip pliers, to get the next circlip out.
Beyond that, I'd have to take one apart, myself, to refresh my memory.
Bud Osbourne