[Spridgets] Brake bleed question

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 14:54:08 MDT 2008

"IMHO, the fact that you have a "great" pedal is proof positive that there is
no air in the system. There is nothing to be gained by bleeding at the
masters.
David Lieb "

  For what it's worth (yes I know it's not worth much), I agree with David.  If you have great pedal already, I would personally leave it alone...  Unless of course you are of the opinion that there is even better pedal feel out there to be had with your hotrod tilton set-up.  If so - at worst all you're doing is spending a bit more quality time in the garage and maybe wasting a few drops of dot4 or silicone or whatever you're using.  At best, you may achieve that illusive perfect pedal...

   - David Booker
  ('71 Midget, Long Island)

You are subscribed as tncarnut1 at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive