[Spridgets] Another question on seats...

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Sat Apr 26 12:10:54 MDT 2008

My seats have no diaphragms...
Looking at the parts books, I see that A-H changed from the rubber sheet
diaphragm to a webbed diaphragm.
My guess is that the webbed one is easier to instal than the sheet one.
I'm NOT building a concours or 'correct' car - just a daily driver.
Mine are the early non-reclining seat back, no head-rest type.
Is there a good reason why I should NOT use the webbed version - and
reduce the risk of getting hurt during the install??

TIA..

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA