[Spridgets] cooling system issues revised---Help

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 17:43:19 MDT 2008

I am going to try and get all the way there.  i am not sure about taking the highway i was going to do some back roads that may take longer but aren't highway high rpm's.  Or should  just punt and take your directions to your place.  AND NO you can't scavenge my parts you voltures...especially if you aren't even coming :-P
thanks
ryan
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net>