[Spridgets] Electrical Problem

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Apr 25 07:21:14 MDT 2008

David,
Your best bet is to start with the appropriate wiring diagram for your
car, and trace each circuit, from the tail lamps forward, until you find
the fault.  A simple, 12v test lamp will help you find out where you
have power and where you don't.  You may need a helper, to push the
brake pedal.
While I do NOT consider myself to be a "sparky" (electrical systems
guy), I have had great results from using a very thorough, deliberate,
systematic approach to finding electrical faults.
Bud Osbourne