[Spridgets] cooling system issues revised---Help

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 19:42:18 MDT 2008

Kate and mike,
I replaced the radiator cap with a 13 lbs one before i attemoted the thermostat change.  That when I found out there was no thermostat and a bunch of rust wher it should have been. thats why i did the coolant flush after flushing the engine block and backflusshing the radiator with a garden hose.  I had the heating valve open but the heat off.

From: Kate <kgb at frontiernet.net>