[Spridgets] Rocker Switch R&R

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Thu Apr 24 06:05:43 MDT 2008

I started to work on a rocker switch (R&R) from a Midget that was in
a bunch of junk parts my cousin sold me. The particular switch is the
one with the headlight symbol. I found that there is a great variety
of interior mechanisms as to how they work switch to switch. This one
has a tiny bar bell that rolls on brass rails and makes or breaks the circuit.

I think I lost an interior switch part.

I have the bar bell, a short spring (about 3/8"), and two plastic
buttons that appear to go on each end of the spring. Should there be
a long spring too?

I carefully put all the parts in a zip lock bag, but you know little
parts have a way of disappearing. . . . . Tried to find a web site
dealing with switches, but couldn't find one.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/