[Spridgets] soda blasting

Mike Rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Wed Apr 23 17:49:26 MDT 2008

Linda Grunthaner wrote:
> Mike,
> I read some links saying it will remove rust and others say it doesn't
> were you able to remover any rust with it?
> Thanks Linda
 No, it does not remove rust, if you stay long enough on the rusty spot,
you will discolor it and eventually you will start to remove it but I
think it would be faster with a soft toothbrush.  It removed paint like
crazy though and I have used to remove really mild surface rust but
nothing worse than that. You need something courser and rougher for
rust, Soda's strong point is removal of the paint on the frame or in my
case a flimsy aluminum body.