[Spridgets] Disagreements over Shepherd's Pie

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:19:11 MDT 2008

In all my years in Britain and having been married to a British wife who was
an excellent cook, I would have to say that I *never* saw a Sheperd's Pie
with tomatoes atop it.  I'd have hit the bugger with a shovel too!   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On 4/22/08, Robert Bruce Evans <b-evans at earthlink.net> wrote:

> A couple of months ago, there were some "discussions" on the list over the
> proper ingredients for Shepherd's Pie.   Fortunately, these "discussions"
> did not get as emotionally heated as this one between two brothers in
> England.
>
>   http://tinyurl.com/5xyudf

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>