[Spridgets] Monday Morning News

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 22 12:19:55 MDT 2008

Unfortunately, since the Beat and the Figaro were both first produced in
1991, it will be at least another 8 years before you can bring one into the
country and drive it on the streets without meeting EPA and DOT rules.

A friend of mine bought a Ferrari race car from a museum in Germany and it
cost him another $80,000 to make it legal for the road here.  One of these
cars might not be that expensive, but how much less will it have to be
before you would do it?  I wouldn't doubt that it would cost more than the
car did when new.

LAD