[Spridgets] RC Model Engine gas prices No LBC

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 07:28:15 MDT 2008

"Speaking of gas prices, glow fuel is getting expensive too!"

  Tell me about it - I just spent $30 on a gallon of fuel for my son's Traxxus monster truck RC.  Of course, that gallon goes a long way.  The alternative was almost $12 for a quart.  But hey, in the big scheme of things it's cheap fun for the two of us and helps assure that there'll be another generation of car-nuts around to buy our cars when we're done with them.

   - David