[Spridgets] Monday Morning News

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:22:40 MDT 2008

There is a great "old family" style Italian restuaraunt among many others.
Terrific BBQ, everything from McDonalds to 5 star places where you can't get
out for less than $100 a plate.  You name it - its there....

You like slimy??  Mabye you'd like the Calf Fries better raw, then...   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!