[Spridgets] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 19 10:33:59 MDT 2008

Gang,

To good not to post! Check it out

Best,
Rick Feibusch
Meet Coordinator,
The Sierra Point Marina British Car Meet
Tour, Swap Meet and Show in Brisbane, CA
Sept 6th & 7th, 2008

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/646614249.html

MG TC 1948 - $13000 (Downieville, CA)

Reply to: sale-646614249 at craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-17, 10:05PM PDT

This is an all original 1948 MGTC. The car has never been restored, has had fix its and repairs, runs well, cries out for a total restoration, not something I want to tackle. Engine is a BMC "goldstar" replacement, probably from the 1960s era so engine # does not match ID plate. Engine is an authentic XPAG. Side curtains will need new fabric and windows, frames are ok. Top is ok. I've been driving the car in summers for last two years. Tires are good, wheels are chrome, some pitting. Seats are covered in maroon vinyl, good shape. Needs new door hinges, have a replacement generator w/ tach drive. Price very fair and very firm. Don't even....Contact via e-mail.. for info.