[Spridgets] Flasher question

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:09:17 MDT 2008

Stolen from some other site:
#49 is the 12V power.
#31 is a Ground.
#49a goes to the signal switch.

You can buy a generic flasher at an auto parts store.
These are thermal-operated and have 3 terminals marked:
X  Power in.
L  Load  (signal switch)
P  Pilot  (for dash indicator)

Some only have 2 terminals, omitting the "P".

More information about the Spridgets mailing list