[Spridgets] Moss Motors

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Tue Apr 15 16:01:07 MDT 2008

David and the rest of you:

As a Dist. for Moss I not only make MY "beefs" to them but also YOUR's by forwarding the ORIGINAL post to one of the bosses @ Moss.  It does add up to a goodly # of mails 'cause I also watch/partake on 10 OTHER than SPM Lists.  There HAVE been "good" things happen in a pretty goodly of instances and product(s) have changed/altered so I think it is worth the effort.

The reason for this note is that occasionally the reply IS humorous as in this case, David !!  Here is what the reply is:
<quote>
Looks like he caught us. Let him know to check behind the left hand side of his work bench for the pin-hole micro camera.
</quote>

Ed