[Spridgets] Desirable '67 Sprites

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 20:58:48 MDT 2008

bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com wrote:
> This is what my first 67 looked like in 1972, I have duplicated it.
> http://home.comcast.net/~spritenut/67d.jpg
>
> Hey Frank, The shifter hat was not chrome in 1967... Is that your answer to not having a gold (or chrome) arrow on the back?

My shifter was chrome on my 1st 67 Sprite. I bought it from JC Whitney
or Bakers, or MG Mitten, or one of those accessories places back in the day,
I have the correct Rally mirror, Sport grip on the steering wheel, 8
track, and chrome shifter along with aftermarket air cleaners, and the
FM boost antennae. Everything I had back in 1972, some of which my ole
man put on the car because I bought it off him, he bought the car in
1969 to replace his TR3. Now if I can just find those custom fitted
cocoa mats ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ