[Spridgets] Ebay Jag

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 09:14:13 MDT 2008

--- David Lieb <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> At least one of us agrees with you. Especially about

At least one disagrees. I also had the pleasure of
having one given to me for a month to "please put
miles on it", and it was by far the nicest all around
car I've driven. Like a Lotus, it shrinks around you
as you drive it, and the straight 6 was like a freight
train with a wild side. And the sound.....(insert
Homer Simpson pleasure noises here). I personally
believe the automotive design world would be a better
place if in 1961 they rolled out the E-Type and
everyone said "yup, that's it. No point in trying to
improve THAT. We're done." The guy who bought my BGT
has a C-Type (no, that's not a typo) and that doesn't
suck either.

Enjoying my first day off since February (maybe we'll
color Easter eggs a few weeks late),

Ron
http://mail.yahoo.com