[Spridgets] Carburetor Gasketing

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Apr 12 13:58:53 MDT 2008

Hello Robert,

     the reason i want to know isn't for tuning purposes... but THANX
     for that info too..

     heading to missouri we will be leaving from what is essentially
     SEA LEVEL and headed across the rocky mountains... most of the
     interstates across WYOMING are at nearly 7000 ft.. its a
     downhill run to DENVER from I-85! knowing this i want to be able
     to lean out the carbs if need be, and have to have a memnonic so
     i can do it 'on the fly'. .. just a flat or two, .. i'm
     thinking, and set it back after we come down....

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
 '66 Sprite HAN8L49403
      * "This is a delicious Golden Delicious," said Tom applaudingly.