[Spridgets] Fuel Tanks - Fiberglass -Ethanol

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 10 14:59:50 MDT 2008

I haven't had any trouble with the ethanol mixed gasoline yet, but I'll post
a pic tonight of the inside surface of the rubber turbo connector hose I
just replaced.  I blame the total loss of the inside lower surface on the
now banned MTBE.
(Couldn't have ANYTHING to do with my brief flirtation with toluene
spiking...?  nawww.)