[Spridgets] POR15 Fuel Tank Repair Kit not exactally LBC but can be applied

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 05:04:12 MST 2008

List
Not LBC but LBC applicable question. I finally got the title to my 66 VW
Westphalia Camper. Camping in my Sprite is getting cramped. I figure some of
you know about POR15 Fuel Tank Repair Kit
http://www.por15.com/prodinfo.asp?grp=FTRK&dept=11  can anyone tell me if
they have had any success with this stuff and if I must remove the tank to
just reach the bottom? I have to remove the engine in the bus to get the
tank out and I don't want to do that until I replace the engine with a
factory new one (yes I can still buy a factory new VW Bus engine).

BTW my spousal equivalent did very well with her mastectomy and so far the
reconstructive surgery is going well even though the implant process will
take a few months to complete us hope she remains cancer free. Thank you all
for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Best always,
Linda

62 California Sprite (Pinky)
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner

Looking for VW Bus bumpers and a sink/icebox local to NJ/NYC area I use
www.thesamba.com now for classified section used parts but they are often
very expensive.