[Spridgets] Guest Speaker on Oil Formulations

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Apr 2 16:27:59 MST 2008

Larry:
See if he has any recent virgin oil analysis data to add to his article.
It raised a lot of questions when it circulated around the cyberworld
last year, but a year of technology is a long time. Oil formulations
have continued to change (for the worse?). He's probably got the low
down and his recommendations would be worth knowing-- especially down
lower on the totem pole where those of us live who don't run Big Red,
Deep Purple, or those other $12-a-quart synthos.  I'm a big fan of
BradPenn oils, but usually look for coupons and sales when I restock the
larder.
JohnD