[Spridgets] Guest Speaker on Oil Formulations

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 05:03:08 MST 2008

Larry,

It sure would be?nice if someone (you) could post the highlights of his talk. Especially if he discusses the lack of ZDDP in modern oils and how that relates to the run-in and break-in of recently rebuilt flat tappet engines with new cams. I'm going through the oil selection process right now, and my head is spinning.

Thanks,
Howard Collins