[Spridgets] Hazard switches

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sun Sep 30 20:28:40 MDT 2007

>> A switch for hazards? They are used when you wish to draw
>> attention to yourself or others.
> For when your Midget looks too inconspicuous?

Billy,
He has reference to the 4-way flashers.
I don't know about Moss/VB switches, but I do
know that MG used at least three different switches during
the RWA years alone.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what has become of
Kate Bales and her 1972 Midget? I sent her my stock of
hazard switches so she could select the appropriate one and
return the rest and never heard another word from her. I
hope she (and her car) is/are ok!
David Lieb