[Spridgets] Practical Classics/Buster Cluster

Nory nory1 at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 29 13:48:30 MDT 2007

Or maybe somebody could just Xerox the article and send it to those
who are interested, for the costs of paper & postage?  Or scan it and
email it to anyone interested?  You couldn't post it online, because
that would definitely be copyright infringement.  Mailing or emailing
it probably is too, but I won't tell if nobody else does   (-: