[Spridgets] Practical Classics/Buster Cluster

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 28 17:32:46 MDT 2007

I got a copy of the Practical Classics that has the Buster Cluster
article.  Its very nicely done.  The editors wisely decided not to
include the head shots of everyone that they took such care to collect,
so the issue can be shown to small children and those with delicate
stomachs.
I had called the importer of the magazine to order a copy and they had
just that minute received the bundles of them from England.  They weren't
anxious to sell individual copies until they were sure they could meet
all the subscription needs, but since I was the first to request that
particular issue they just sent one right along.
The first page of the story is large pic that shows three OSHITters
(Frank, Paul A.(the one with the nasty cut on his head) and ????)bent
over the driver's seat installation.  There's a nice pic of Buster and
Pam in the finished car and there are three pics of OSHITters surrounding
the car in the garage during the build.  Before someone else points it
out, yes, I sweat a lot, thanks for noticing.

Glen