[Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1 -- now tickets

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 28 13:32:23 MDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter C" <peter at nosimport.com>
To: "David Lieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>; "Spridget List"
<spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1 --
now tickets

At 01:08 PM 9/28/2007, David Lieb wrote:

> > I am 53 years old and for years have never even considered getting on
> > the
> > list as there is no way I could possibly live long enough to ever get
> > tickets.
>
>It all depends on your attitude... This way you get to watch the game in
>the
>comfort of your living room complete with instant replay, announcers you
>can
>both hear AND understand (especially if you listen to the radio broadcast
>so
>they aren't biased in favor of the wrong team), hot dogs that cost you 2 or
>3 bucks a pound instead of each, the beer of your choice, heat... Who would
>want to freeze at Lambeau Field?
=============
Dude.... there's nothing like it. Honest. Been 3 times.
         1st, snowing hard, against Da Bears. Perfect day.
         2nd Clear day -15F windchill. against Cowpokes. Perfect day.
         3rd, last year against the Jets. Beer froze in the bottle.
Colder. Perfect day.
         TV actually ruins the live experience..... it's the guy with
the blaze-orange arms that's the problem.

Peter C
Peter, I was at the game vs the Viqueens a few years back when the actual
temp was in the minus teens.  I'm not anxious to repeat that day.

Hey, how do you keep a Viking player out of your yard?

Put up a goal post.

LAD