[Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1 -- now tickets

cmanuel at wi.rr.com cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 12:21:41 MDT 2007

Unless you have been there-especially in the colder months-its something
you just have to experience.  Seeing people dressed up in snowsuits
while watching it on TV looks strange, but sitting shoulder to shoulder
with 10s of thousands of others on an aluminum bench in 20 degree
weather...its religious in a way.  It weeds out the casual fan.

Its at least a do once thing.

Chris

To: Spridget List <spridgets at autox.team.net>