[Spridgets] 1275 Rear Plate

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Wed Sep 26 18:56:54 MDT 2007

I gave my last 1275 rear plate away thinking I was never going to do another
Spridget project.

Well, I just purchased a clapped out race Bugeye project just begging to be,
if not fully restored, then at least enough to put it back on the track.  It
has all kinds of goodies including a set of adjustable Armstrong shocks that
work, a pair of Computune SU's, a fire suppression system, an accusump and a
set of real mags.

It is a 950 with a ribcase tranny and currently is using the 950 rear plate.

I'm now going to need a 1275 rear plate, anybody got one?

Larry Miller