[Spridgets] Clutch Bleeding Again...

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Sep 25 22:10:34 MDT 2007

Wow!  Never mind what I just said.  I just had my son push on the clutch
pedal while I watched the slave pushrod.  It Moved!  I got in the car
while it was still on Jack stands and started it up.  I pushed the clutch
pedal in and put it in 1st gear.  When I let out the clutch the wheels
started turning.  In itself this is not amazing.  What is amazing is I
have almost no pressure on the clutch pedal!  Tomorrow it comes off the
jack stands and goes for a ride.  I want to find out how it fells with the
wheels on the road.  Wow, this rivals my 5 speed 2004 Accord for clutch
pedal pressure.  Must be the Datsun clutch.  You guys with Datsun 5
speeds, what kind of slave are you using and what kind of pressure are you
experiencing at the pedal?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2